Apex Fencing Academy offers a “Sports Performance Training Program” designed specifically for fencing athletes.
The session will be designed and led by Corey “Crickett” Bankston, an experienced sports performance coach with a diverse background in developing athletes.
Athletes will develop a sturdy foundation of:
- Strength. Mainly through calisthenics and light lifting.
- Power and acceleration specific for fencing and other athletic movements
- Cardiovascular base for general health as well as competition
- Core, joint and posterior chain strength/stability.
- Injury risk prevention/ training to eliminate muscular imbalances.
What to wear and bring:
- Wear athletic attire: cross trainers / indoor soccer shoes, gym shorts, loose t-shirt.
- Hydration source: preferably water. Gatorade, etc. is OK but start with the basics.
- Bring your own water bottle
- Long hair needs to be tied back.
- Tuition is charged monthly.
- Tuition is not eligible for Multi-Class discount or Family discount.
- Students need to wear athletic pants and clean athletic shoes to class. No sandals, flip flops or jeans.
Coach Crickett and Apex Fencing look to work together to build a fun, healthy and solid program to enhance athleticism.